Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Update!

Photo Source: Heidi Poppins


I have some exciting news! For me anyway... I am hoping to "officially" launch the blog on February 1st. Now the design has been in progress for over 6 months now... and I am sort of hoping that I can make it happen by then. I decided to go "official" whether it's done or not.

Anyway, since I have a lot of work to do to prepare for that day, I will keep the blog on vacation until then. I still might post, however, and I really appreciate those of you who are coming back. My stats aren't so heartbreaking that way. I'm afraid to loose my audience before I really begin! Silly, but true!

So PLEASE come back, February 1, 2012!

Thank you!!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...