Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Foodie Friday: 5 Quick & Easy Herbal Jam Recipes

Photo Source: The Herb Companion


I was just talking with my sister today about making jam and then I saw this in my inbox. I am excited to try these quick and easy versions from The Herb Companion. They are more unique blends because they add in herbs. It is my goal to incorporate that in more foods this summer. They claim that you probably have everything you need in your kitchen already to make these. That's what I'm talking about! Yum!

They list these 5 recipes for Fast Homemade & Unique Herbal Jams (one is for parfait, not jam):

5. July Fourth Treat: Red, White and Blueberries Parfait


Side note: I happen to love the jelly jars they used in the photo. I heart awesome and old-fashioned glass jars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...