Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Inspire Me Monday: The Butterfly Circus

Sometimes there are those moments in life when an touching inspirational story or moment is coupled with intrinsic beauty. This short film is one of those moments. I loved this movie! I was inspired by this movie. Please take the time to watch it. It's only 20 minutes long. The Butterfly Circus is a visual feast and it touches the heart. The only problem I had with this video is that I didn't want it to end! I wanted to know more about the characters and to just have it go on a little bit longer. Looking around the website I found out that, they are turning it into a feature film! So we will have more and I bet they will tell a little bit more about these characters and where they came from. I can't wait!




Watch the trailer below


The Butterfly Circus - HD from The Butterfly Circus on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...