Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Foodie Friday: Peach Oatmeal Muffins



I
feel so excited to have discovered this blog, Scaling Back. The recipes look so incredibly divine that I can barely handle it. Tshey all look healthy and with lots of amazing whole foods! I have a bunch of peaches I want to eat but also make a few things with... this recipe, Peach Oatmeal Muffins, is one of them. The only drawback is that the oven is at 500 degrees to bake them. That is really hot for a 3rd floor apartment. Peaches are in season though, so I might have to give this a shot anyway.

There are lots of baking ingredients but that's ok because this is a bona-fide from scratch recipe. These are so lovely they would make a great gift or treat to bring to someone you know and love that needs a little taste-y treat in their lives. Peaches and Cream Oatmeal was my favorite as a kid so this is right up my alley!

I can't wait to digest this blog! I am sure I will be featuring it again.

Let me know how you like it! This looks so Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...