Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Foodie Friday: Quinoa Salad With Roasted Vegetables



This dish, Quinoa Salad with Roasted Vegetables, looks soooo mouthwateringly good to me! I love me some quinoa. Mmmm... quinoa + roasted vegetables = very satisfying and very tasty! I can't wait to peruse this blog, Deliciously Organic, some more!

I wish I had the stuff to make this for dinner, tonight. Because I want it. I can't stop wanting it. I think it will have to happen, asap.

This recipe has more ingredients than the other recipes I have posted so far but, most of it is chopped vegetables and spices so not too bad! Quinoa is a fabulous whole-grain protein alternative if you are cutting out or back on meat and or dairy. If you want to make this a vegan dish, just replace the chicken stock with a vegetable stock. As always, let me know if you try this recipe. Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...