Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Foodie Friday: Tasty Kale Chips


I
have been wanting to make these kale chips for quite some time. Alterations I'd like to try sometime on this recipe: switch sugar with sucanat or raw honey or even better raw agave nectar (or leave it out) and either dehydrate or bake at degrees a lower temp to prevent converting oil into a trans fat. I love the photos that they took over at the wonderful site, HonestFare.com. I love finding snacks that are the better option.

The recipe calls for 6 ingredients:

1. Bunches of Kale
2. Paprika
3. Salt
4. Sugar
5. Cayenne Peper
6. Olive Oil

The ingredients use very small amounts (except for Kale, which calls for 2 bunches) and most of it you probably already have so, this is a very budget friendly recipe. If you try it out, please let me know! Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...