Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Foodie Friday: Apricot & Lavender Fruit Leather




I found this incredibly beautiful blog, Roost, through Pinterest (my favorite obsession, currently). It is a most lovely blog. I encourage you to go look at it! I am a great lover of fruit leather and to find one that brings in some unique herbal flavors is just perfect! I will probably be featuring this blog a lot. The author Caitlin or "Coco" has a wonderful "about me" which is under the tab "Coco". I feel like we have a lot in common.

This recipe is one that I wouldn't think about altering (which I usually do). I can't wait to try it, I need access to a dehydrator (summer time + 3rd floor apartment + oven to dehydrated = I'm not going to attempt this recipe right now).

There are 5 ingredients (how easy is that!):

1. Ripe Apricots
2. Honey
3. Pitted Dates
4. Dried Lavender
5. Filtered Water


If you try the recipe, let me know (or the checkout the blog)! You can even share it with me (smiles)! Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...