Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Raw Vegan Pumpkin Pie

Photo Source: Rawmazing.com


I know this is sort of last minute for Thanksgiving but I've heard amazing things about this  raw vegan pumpkin pie recipe so I had to share it! I want to make it sometime in the future but for now, I'm posting the recipe... so I can get back to it later :o)

During my short (but extremely rewarding, I'll have to tell you about it another time) stint as a raw food-ist I discovered that the best thing in raw foods, in my opinion, is the desserts (thanks to my friend, Raw Melissa, I have been able to try a lot of different ones), specifically the pies. Even when I was no longer officially "Raw Vegan" I still try to incorporate it into my diet.... especially the desserts. They are so delish and great for you, what's not to like? Nay, adore?

I'm pretty excited to have discovered this website,  Rawmazing. I will be visiting it again, and again, and again. Shout out to my friend, Kyla, who directed me to this video and recipe. Kyla was looking for the BEST raw vegan pumpkin pie recipe and apparently this is it! It really does have great reviews. Happy Eating!

P.S. Don't forget that raw food desserts are great treats for kids! My son LOVES them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...