Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Amazing Two FREE Massage Deal for Utah Woman-Folk

My dear friend, Sarah (pictured to the right), is a talented massage therapist who specializes in revitalizing woman! Not only is she incredibly skilled at what she does but she is a beautiful and delightful woman, inside and out. I am truly blessed to know her!

She has a deal going on right now where you can get TWO free 60 minute massages!

I am going to cut and paste what she has on her site, Massageyogahealth.com, below:

Who would not want a free massage?  I know I would not miss the chance! Currently I am doing a special deal that when you purchase and watch a very important new documentary that is out you get free massages!  I believe that this documentary is so vital and important to get out into each American citizen's hands that I want to do this special to encourage and motivate people to take the time to watch it.  Here is how it works.  You order the documentary online then let me know you did so and you get your first free massage.  Then after you get your documentary in the mail and watch it let me know you watched it and you get your 2nd free massage.  Sound fair? :)  Here is the trailer and information:










AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Trailer) from Copybook Heading Productions LLC on Vimeo.

Just to be clear, the dvd costs $18 and with shipping it will be $21 and something cents. So, the cost involved still makes it around $11 dollars for each 60 minute massage! Oh and they take Paypal, which makes it easier!

1. Buy the video - tell Sarah, schedule your first free massage
2. Watch the video - tell Sarah, schedule your second free massage

SO EASY. Seriously worth it!

Go treat yourself, asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...