Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

"The Right Choice" A Mama's Love: A Testimony of Life

I saw this video and cried my eyes out.  Each of us have such a unique journey, I couldn't help but to think of the life purposes of Christian, and also his mama. If there is one thing I've learned it's that even the most difficult things you experience in life has a beautiful healing side. I think so often we focus on what will be so bad or difficult in life, assuming somehow that is the only side to it. This video reminds me about learning how to lean into that beautiful side of a trial and really allow life to be beautiful in spite of it. I love this.

Note: You WILL cry. And you will have to click through on youtube to watch it... but please do it! It's worth it. Here are a few other links to it here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...