Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Love Apples - The Apple Song

The other night while my son and I were cuddling when he asked me to sing him songs. We started with the classic, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star  (we LOVE this version) and moved through some other well-knowns and ended on a rousing rendition of  Old McDonald, my son supplying the animals. When the song was overwe had a conversation that went like this:

"Now do an apple song!"

Uhh..."Well little, I'm not sure if I know any apple sons"

"Mommy, I love apple songs!"

"Then there is only one thing to do, my son, let us consult Youtube!"

A google later and we found this little gem, The Apple Song by Plank Road Publishing.  My son loved it and provided very active dancing arms. After I tucked him in I could hear him whisper-singing "I love applllesss".

P.S. The website for Plank Road Publishing seems like a pretty amazing kid song resource. I will be checking it out more later...

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...