Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Foodie Friday: Apple Honey Cake or Cupcakes


Source: TheShiksa.com


Source: TheShiksa.com
I realize that today is not Rosh HaShanah, that it is Yom Kippur, which is a day of fasting (read more about that here). BUT, I wanted to give one more nod to these Jewish Holy Days with a recipe that I am so excited to try. So, I am posting another fab one from The Shiksa in the Kitchen. This Rosh HaShanah Honey Apple Cake recipe looks fantastic and I am excited to try it.
It also seems just perfect for fall. You have to scroll down a bit for the recipe but there is a place where you can print out a nice copy of just the recipe, which, I think is fantastic. I think the post makes good reading too.

Source: TheShiksa.com
Additionally, I am going to add the link to another post, titled, "Family Fun: Rosh HaShanah Honey Apple Cupcakes" because this is a great idea for those who want to celebrate Rosh HaShanah next year in style. This is a guest post written by Brenda Ponnay of Secret Agent Josephine, another great blog. There are adorable and free little printables for the holiday and she made the cake into cupcake form (which is what I will do when I make them). This recipe looks taste-y to the core! Get it... apples... core... heh. Aw, forget it! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...