Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Inspire Me Monday: General Conference

I feel very lucky to have the belief system that I have. I find that when I learn more about and study my religion, I am uplifted and motivated to be better. This past weekend was very inspiring to me. It was the semi-annual General Conference for my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I invite you to go to this link and list to it, even one talk. It's difficult to point out one or two things that stood out to me, since the whole conference really lifted me and filled me with the Spirit of God. Pick a title of a talk that stands out to you. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the most inspiring thing in my life so thanks for allowing me to share that with you. Here's a clip of highlights from this past conference (October 1 & 2).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...