Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Inspire Me Monday: Opportunities to do Good

I was going to post something else for today but since I've seen this I can't stop thinking about it and the ways we can come together for someone in need. I love that for this family it included neighbors, church members and eventually everything changed for them because of a stranger and their gift. I hope we remember that our opportunities do not have to be big moments like this either. We don't have to wait until we hear of something like this to make a difference. There are a lot of small and simple needs that are not as large scale as this but would make all the difference in the world to someone. Watch and be inspired to love your neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...